CM Technology Inc. has over 30 years of experience in building, installing and hosting tracking antennas. Due to recent business development, the company is in a significant growth phase with significant growth projected.
The LEO segment of the Satellite Communications market is positioned for high growth.
– CM Technology is in place to capture a significant piece of the Leo segment.
– CM Technology has a global Leo Teleport infrastructure along with delivery of the antenna.
– CM Technology can support a wide variety of LeoSat customers globally.
– For example, CM Technology is the number one wholesale distributor for Cobham/SeaTel’s antenna tracking systems.
As the LEO market grows, CMT is growing rapidly as well. In order to successfully grow, more resources are needed. CMT needs a Full Time Program Manager with Satcom knowledge including technical experience/skills.
Candidate must have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/contracts at once.
Summary of Position
This is an opportunity to join an established, profitable small business that is at the start of a significant growth curve. The PM will report to the President/COO of CM Technology. The PM will have a virtual office location (As long as the location is in the continental United States) with domestic and international travel as necessary. Competitive salary, benefits, 401K and paid vacation are offered.
In addition to company growth, the Program Management Office is a growing department, giving the new PM a career path for leadership responsibility.
Joining the CM Technology Team means:
– Opportunity to work with majority of industry players
– Opportunity to actively grow and directly contribute to company success
– Very flexible work environment
Essential Job Duties / Responsibilities:
• Ability to manage multiple contracts at once
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed and attend all weekly status meetings/calls
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients when needed to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Must be a part of all internal weekly staff meetings with an up-to-date report on project progress/status to Supervisor
Satcom knowledge with technical experience/skills
Current US Citizenship
Valid Drivers License and U.S Passport
Qualifications and Skills
• Demonstrated working experience in project management (minimum 10 years)
• Demonstrated excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Microsoft Project and Teams
• Program Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
– Travel is estimated at 15%
– Travel will be necessary to customer sites